For short term, round the clock or extended period of rehabilitation:
- Geriatric Care with Certified Home Health Aide
New Born Care
- Geriatric Care Management
Our billing is done on a weekly basis for cost of care. All bills are itemized and may be used for insurance or tax purposes
The LB Quality Plus Nurses, Inc. Difference
- All of our caregivers are employed and paid by our company. We make all standard payroll deductions such as Social Security, State and Federal Taxes, Unemployment Insurance, and Disability. Our medical records are carefully maintained in strict confidence.
- We require all of our caregivers to have CPR and First Aid Training.
- We provide flexible schedules with hourly, day or night care, as well as live-in services.
- The Plan of Individualized Care will be based on your Physician's instruction and your specific needs and supervised by our registered nurses.
- We maintain an excellent reputation with Hospitals, Doctors, Healthcare Professionals and individual families directly, by complying with their special needs and situations.
LB Quality Plus Nurses, Inc.